Sex with Husband

We never enjoy sex at night. We end up stopping in the middle of it either because he went soft or I was dry. He's told me that he thinks he has a little penius. I dont know how to make him happy in the bedroom, because I cant get off during sex, only when he gives me oral. I dont know what to do. I'm afraid we are going to grow apart because of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Get some lube! I had that problem for awhile. My hubby would actually go soft because I was dry even though I was REALLY REALLY in the mood! I got some KY and solved that problem. As for the small penis thing...tell him you love it and he knows how to work it with you!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 12:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• you shuld try to join a group on here for some tips....sex tips for adult women...has some great ladies and they will only give you some great advice. no bashing or judging!
    Anonymous

• i agree with raybell
    Anonymous

• Get some lubricant, definitely! Make it seem like you are the only problem (boost his confidence a little). Guys need that, sadly. But you can make it work for you both. Good luck.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• he can try enzyte, and you get lubricated. i'm kidding. go see a sex therapist. also if you tell him size doesn't matter that would help some. as long as you get an orgasm through oral the intercourse shouldn't be that big of a deal and you need lubed. then try kinky stuff
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• have you tried telling him you want oral and before you go, tell him you want him inside you. That might do the trick.
    Anonymous

• yea try switching from oral to vaginal just before you orgasm and use lube.
    Aiko89

Answer by Aiko89 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2008