Is it possible to make a good relationship with 25yrs between the two of you?

My husband (22yrs) and I (47yrs) have been married for three years next month. He thinks we are forever...i keep telling him he will have a whole other life after im gone. he gets so mad!!!

kkleywegt41

Asked by kkleywegt41 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Already and we're comfortable with the family we have now. We do our best to take things as them come and compromise. yes there are times when our age difference really comes out but we make it work. We love each other enough to do that and We do not let anyone tell us that we can't make it because he's too old or I am too young. I am not niave and looking for a father. I just happened to fall in love with the most amazing man whom I never expected. :D sorry..i am rambling..But yes I do believe u can. Cause I have done it. If u wanna talk I am here. We have something in common :)
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Why would you tell him something like that? You two are together now and you're happy, I would figure, so why would you crush him like that? It doesn't matter if you two are 1 year apart or 100 years apart it's about your happiness. CLEARLY you've found a foundation to build on, so why does it matter what would happen after you're gone. Live for today and be happy with what you have.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sweetie, don't let the age difference screw what yall have up. My Fiance and I have 30 year seperating us. I am 20 and he's 49. He is constantly buggin me about "what happens when I am gone, or u wake up and im dead". It's morbid! I know we may have 20 good years together and thats about it. But I see it as this..atleast I got that..Atleast I get to spend 20 amazing years with the person I love and care about. Enjoy what you have, embrace it and spend all the time u can with someone u love and no worry about the other stuff. As long as you two have it worked out nothing matters. And of course there will be issues like children and stuff but thats apart of it and if you've been married 3 years now Im sure u got it worked out. Like my fiance and I we decided to try for 2 kids together and I am currently pregnant with the 1st and we're hopin to have another one b4 he turns 52. But if we dont its ok. We'll have4 kids between us
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010