Maybe TMI but i have a question

I have never had this before but this morning after doing the BD i was relaxing in bed and then after about 20 minutes or so i got up and went to the bathroom. As i was wiping i noticed a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. Is that normal and if so what might have caused it it was just slight streaks of blood and i examined myself to make sure there was no scratches down there no open wounds or anything that could have caused it was found. Any idea what this could be caused by please any suggestions will be appreciated.

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 3:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• call your doctor....he might suggest a exam
    strong86

Answer by strong86 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• go to the doc for sure but if you had sex in the last 48 hours it could be that see a doc tho
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 3:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• You might be starting ur period early or just irriation in a spot that u can't detect it.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 3:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Maybe he went too deep and too hard.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• What's BD stand for? If it's a week or less before your period, a few streaks can be perfectly normal.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• HOTMama BD stands for baby dance and AF isn't expected until September 10,2010. I am usually right one target 28 day cycle always have been.And as far as spotting prior to that i have never had that before And it wasn't like a major amount of blood but i will call my doctor monday morning as she is not in the office today since it is the weekend. I am on clomid for ovulation problems and i am sure my husband didn't go to deep or to hard because LOL i would have been telling him about it if he had, but it could be that he might have hit the tip of my cervex irritating it.
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I think you may have answered your own question; that he may have hit the tip of your cervix. If it has stopped, and you don't notice it again today or thereafter, then I am sure that was all that it was. If you are concerned, then there is nothing wrong with getting an appt. with your doctor to ease your mind.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• miraclewaits, thanks for your answer i only had a tiny bit and was only that one time it hasn't gotten worse as far as bleeding and i haven't noticed it since that point. Not really concerned just wondering what could have caused it but when SweetPoison said it could be an irritation in a spot thats not detecable then i remembered that another lady had posted something about her cervix being hit and causing some bleeding.

However the last time i had this was back on fathers day when i had my last miscarriage, however i am not pregnant that i know unless it was possible implantation bleeding but if it comes back and worsens then i will most definatly call my DR and thanks everyone for the help.
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Aug. 28, 2010