You Know How aggervating it is for people to ask u all the time what..

YOU ARE HAVING?

I have told everyone its just cause we haven't gone for the big ultrasound and everyone seems pissed off at me that I didnt have an OB appointment at 18-20 weeks and I dont know yet. They like why not? I'm like why the hell do you care? It's MY baby and if I don't wanna know what the sex is then thats my problem not urs. ARG. I can barely talk to any of my friends anymore cause I always get attitude about not knowing. Its really none of their business IF i choose not to know when I do have the big ultrasound.

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 3:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ha ha the most annoying question to me was how are you feeling! people care to much about other peoples business!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 3:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sorry everyone's giving you such a hard time. Next time, just say you're having a baby, or if they push, say you had an ultra sound and turns out you got pregnant when you were abducted by aliens last year and you're having an alien baby. Then smile and change the subject. They'll eventually get the hint. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• That is part of being a parent, a sucky part. Everyone has their opinion of what you should be doing and for some reason the feel the need to tell you their opinion.
    It goes down to everything you do that has to do with that child. Sorry, just try to ignore it as much as possible. And explain to your friends that it is your choise and you dont want to hear anymore about it. That is bothers you, you have made your choice. GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 3:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am pregnant with my third and I HATE being ask if we "MEANT" to have this one!!!!

They didnt ask me that with my first two....gets annoying saying YES all the time!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• lol before I found out what I was having, and someone would ask me I would say "A baby" And just leave it at that.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• lol thanx ladies..The alien story..I just may use :D..
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• yes, you have a right to choose whether you want to know or not, but I'm always surprised at how easily annoyed people get....i mean being upset by asking how you're feeling? sometimes its just for conversation sake, other times its because they genuinely care....it takes less effort to smile and say i'm good thank you than it does to get angry annoyed and live miserably, don't you think ??? instead of getting upset can you just say, "oh, I like surprises" and flash a big smile.....

@mom2twobabes, I can see how that would be annoying for sure though.....! that's just not a nice question no matter how you look at it !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• For me it was the "YOU'RE HUGE" comment. Don't tell me that. Even if you just mean the belly, shut up.
    Also asking what names we chose, what gender it is, just all the questions from everyone.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I didn't mind being asked, but it PISSED me OFF when people would proclaim like ithey were announcing the sky was blue that I was having a girl. We didn't have an ultrasound this last time but i had a strong feeling we were having a boy... one lady in Subway close to the end, without asking me anything announced "You're having a girl." I wanted to slap her lol. I was like "Yeah? You think so?" and she went on about how high I was carrying and looked bug eyed when I said I was pretty sure it was a boy and that I carried my daughter low. Yeah, that's right, you can be wrong, bitch lol. I didn't like being told I was having a girl at all, but when you say it like you're positive... shut up.

By the way, I gave birth to a boy. I was right, she was wrong lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I hate when ppl tell me should you really being doing that...I feel like telling them I am pregnant not handicap ppl
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2010