ovulation?

ok.. i ovulated on the 22nd of this month i notice the clear egg looking stuff now i am seeing the milky,lotion like stuff why is that i have the book taking charge of your fertility i am getting use to the book also i am 7days past ovulation is it to early to test my next peroid is on the 5th of next month.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait until you missed your next period, then test. GL
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• don't test yet and that is just the normal change in discharge that all women go through during different times in the month.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 5:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't test just yet either. I, like you I am sure, am eager to see any sign that I could be pregnant but I have decided to wait until I am actually 'late' before testing as I have done the early tests and just get disappointed anyway. This baby making journey is hard enough without continually getting disappointed with BFN's. Best of luck to you!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• That's just a normal change in discharge. If you flip to the pictures of cervical mucus in the book it will show you several normal patterns and all the different kinds of CM.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 29, 2010