• In the Spotlight:

Does anybody have a good idea for a gift for a citizenship party?

A family friend passed his citizenship test recently and we're going to a party for him tomorrow.... any ideas on what to bring as a gift?

Momsince1106

Asked by Momsince1106 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i dunno, but it would be a hoot to wrap it in 1040 tax forms lmao
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Lady or a man? I guess for a man a American flag tie tack, for a lady an American flag pendant. They seem like what everyone would get though.... sorry....
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 2:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• How about a flag to fly at their house? I fly my flag every day and love coming down the street and seeing it.
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 4:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Too bad the economy stinks. You could buy him a savings bond, an American flag and flagpole, a coffee table photobook of America, an American flag lapel pin.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yeah......and IRS Tax Guide!! LOL No..... seriously..... what's American and fun.... hot dogs and baseball.... I would make them an all American welcome basket and include July 4 shirts, microwave hot dogs, baseball cards, oohhh Football and baseball team guide books, flags, and the whole nine yards.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008