implantation?

have anyone had implantation bleeding after u missed your peroid for a couple of days an then a month later find out u was pregnant how many weeks were you?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope.. I believe you experience implantation bleeding before your missed period.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My implantation spotting (if that was the reason for spotting) was on cycle day 33, so it was at/after the time I would normally get my period (normal cycle 32 days).

I already knew I was pregnant, and the spotting only happened one time.
    Eyvette

Answer by Eyvette at 4:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I had the pms feelings (I thought) when my AF was approaching (only it wasn't as I was pregnant). The day that I was expecting my period I had one day of rusty brown spotting (sorry if TMI) and then it stopped. I believe that was my implanation bleeding and I was on the week of my expected period.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010