How can I get on TV?

I think I have a really interesting life and it would be cool to share my story on a reality show. What can I do to get on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Entertainment

• start your own youtube channel
    nateswifey1211

Answer by nateswifey1211 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Pick a show, go to it's website, and apply.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• If it is so interesting, why are you anonymous?
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 2:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Call Maury and tell him you don't know how the father of your child is and would like to do a paternity test on national television.

(for those who don't get the joke, there was a question earlier this week about why these women wnent on Maury and publically humiliated themselves finding out that the guy they thought were their babies' fathers, weren't. The most common response was that the women would do anything to get on TV.)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Avarah, I can't believe I missed that one! Maury cracks me up.

To anonymous questioner: Maybe call a network and find out if they're interested. Maybe you can get an agent or something.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• steal something? kill someone? walk down the street naked? i'm sure those things will get you on t.v.

but honestly, the youtube thing is a great suggestion. i need to start doing this with my friends. taping ourselves and putting it on youtube, we'd have tons of subscribers.
    goth_mama

Answer by goth_mama at 11:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008