Just wondering...

Im almost 13 weeks pregnant and i fell asleep on the love seat last night and i was layin on my back,and when my boyfriend tried to wake me up he accidently sat on my stomach because i had a cover on me,i m not crampin or bleeding so is it safe to assume all is well?He didnt apply alot of pressure.Thanks

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your fine the baby is so completly protected at this stage. i wouldnt worry about it
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• you should be fine. i had my son climbing all over me when i was preggo with my DD. they have enough cushion in there so your baby should be fine. if you're really worried then talking to your doctor wouldn't hurt.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• To this day my husband uses my stomach as a pillow. It really doesn't bother me at all, there is enough there to protect the baby.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2008