does my emotions like my moods affect my baby? is my baby going to have problems because im very moody, rarley laughing.??!?!?!

charlene599

Asked by charlene599 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I DNT THINK SO I WAS VERY STRESSED OUT AND UNHAPPY WITH MY IST PREGNANCY AND MY DAUGHTER IS 8 YRS OLD NOW AND SHES VERY SMART AND HAPPY I THINK WERE ALL MOODY AT SOME POINT IN ARE PREGNANCY HANG IN THERE BEING PREGNANT ISNT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS!!! LOL
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• When I was pregnant with both kids, my doctor told me that the more I laugh and have fun during pregnancy, the happier my baby would be after birth. I don't know if there is any science to that, but my husband and I made sure we laughed a lot and did fun stuff when I was pregnant. Both of my sons were very easy, happy babies. It could just be a coincidence!
    MrsT6102

Answer by MrsT6102 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• lol, no, it's just because you're pregnant. it's the babies fault! lol j/k. no seriously, your baby will be fine. you should have seen me while i was preggo with my DD. i felt sssooo bad for my DH.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Good God I hope not! With my first son I had an extremely stressful pregnancy. I was horrible to even be around! He was a very happy, good baby. Now he's a little 6 year old terror...but I don't think that has anything to do with it.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008