has anyone else just wasted the day away??

not completely wasted..i got all the household chores done...just never made it outside to run errands/shop/etc. i've spent more time on/off CM & FB today than ever!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 4:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup its too hot
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I took a 2 hour nap and have been super lazy all day today...must be the pregnancy lol
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Haha. Yes. I am waiting for next week when my last year of school starts then I can graduate and get a job!!!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Most of it. I hung out on here for a while this morning then went to visit my Mamaw in the hospital. Came back, gave Kyra some lunch, then got back on here for a bit. I plan to wash dishes while dinner cooks in the oven this evening :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Not really wasted. But I could have gotten more done. I did laundry, made dinner and dessert and picked up my son from a friends.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I've gotten a lot done inside the house, but nothing done outside of the house. But I have also spent more time on the computer than I usually do, so yes, I suppose I've wasted part of the day.
    lovesergei

Answer by lovesergei at 4:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Finished everything I need to except for nagging DH. He's working on plumbing in the bathroom and I'm afraid to go look, but I KNOW there's stuff sitting in the sink and in the tub and on the floor.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I haven't **completely** wasted it.. LOL

But for the most part, yeah I've been pretty damn laxed and relaxed today... :-)

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yup...havnt been feeling so well today....I wanted to go out, it's such a beautiful day here but i just can't seem to get moving.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 5:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• oh man..i feel ya, NP. how about i come pick you up and we just let the dh's fend for themselves?
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010