Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok having sex hurt cause my edometiriosis has came back! my hubby doesnt understand we use to have sex 2 times a day now i dont want it at all its painful what do i do??

Answer Question

Asked by Britt12-06 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • If he doesn't believe you take him to the doctor with you and get the doctor to explain it to him. If that does't work,, I don't know what to say..

    Answer by louise2 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • louise is right. go to the doc with him explain you love him and be sexual with out vaginal sex...

    Answer by Sandiii at 1:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • Tell the doctor you want the endometriosis removed. They can prescribe something like Synarel to remove it and sex won't hurt anymore. My doctor did and sex doesn't hurt now

    Answer by admckenzie at 2:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • I agree with all 3 posters! First of all, your hubbie needs to understand what's going on with your body. He probably feels bad that you don't want sex anymore. Second, you need to be treated. If it's causing you that much pain, it will not get any better.

    Answer by KennsWifey at 2:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • i have been treated it just comes back the only choice i have are to have a hysteractomy which i am just 21 we want one more kid first!

    Answer by Britt12-06 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

  • It's not a hard concept, "having sex hurts because of my endo and I don't enjoy it now". period. If he doesn't understand that, he's not trying very hard.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.