I am so confused and pissed!!

So I get a bill for 52 bucks from waste management..from the home I left 3 months ago. My fiance also sold it back in June. I cancled the place under my name and they sent me a finale bill ( it was on suspension when I canceled service). This bill isn't even a "you still owe me" its a new bill thats late..UNDER MY NAME..wtf? arg im pissed and gonna call them on monday. has anyone had this happen?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 4:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Trash service is weird. even if you service is suspended you are still being charged for the next quarter unless you call and cancel it. Then you are still responsible for the time you were suspended. A new bill tough I guess I would question.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I would call someone and find out whats going on....it could just be an error.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 5:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am thinking it is a mistake. I hope you can clear it up quickly.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Some companies are super slow, especially town or state run companie, about getting their names changed on their client list.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It could be a mistake because final is final and you can dispute that.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• call them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• called and it was a past due collections from when I lived there. Whomever sent the letter didnt put it in the write formate for collections. IE thinkin it was someone using my name!
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010