whos gotten this??

Whos gotten their back alligned during their pregnancy? I really need to, im jus wondering who got theirs done. My FIL is a chiropractor so I would be going to him. Has anyone gotten a pregnancy massage? I really need some attention on my back, its really horrible. AND I KNOW ITS NORMAL BECAUSE IM PREGNANT. I'm just wondering who has had either of those? OR if anyone has done acupuncture?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My Mother in law is a massage therapist and she told me that massages should be nothing more than a gentle rub. Thats all I got to give you on this answer..hope it helps
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• It is a great idea to go to a chiropractor during your pregnancy and after. I have and it helped tremindously especially at the end. I have very large babies and my lower back and hips always give me problems. Get adjusted and get a massage. Your body needs all the care it can get when you are pregnant.
    Gracex7

Answer by Gracex7 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I threw my back out when I was pregnant. I couldn't move!! I HAD to go to a chiropractor. He assured me it was completely safe. It was great!!! I went 3 more times before I delivered. Apparently, my little chubber was too much for my back!
    Anonymous

• i go to the chiro about once every two weeks and I'm 29wks.. As long as he knows what he is doing you should be fine!!!
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I went just the other day to the chripractor and it was GREAT!! I totally recommend it. Im gonna star going once a month.
    Jennyv143

Answer by Jennyv143 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I haven't been to the chiropractor, but I did get a pregnancy massage. It was wonderful!! I recommend getting the one hour massage...anything less and you won't get as much attention to all of your sore spots! I am getting ready to book another one and plan on getting one a month until I deliver!!! Hope you get some relief soon! (I say, as I am leaning on a heating pad! LOL)
    walkersmomma

Answer by walkersmomma at 9:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2008