13 going onto 23

I have 3 wounderful girls. 2 of them are already over 18 and on there own but i still have a 13 year old at home that acts like she is 23. I don't know where she is getting this none of my others act this way. How would you handle this?

Mamma-T47

Asked by Mamma-T47 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Will specking for myself I am only 19 but I have been down that road before. But the only thing you can ready do is try to havea conversation with her and ask her whats going on. Also try to see things her way and see things you way as well so you can get an understanding, but you'll still have to come down to making up your mind. All she really wants is to act like people that she hangs with, but she also wants you to be okay with it and not say anything about it but thats where she's got it all wrong!
    amoore692008

Answer by amoore692008 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• spend time with her and get her to enjoy her childhood.
    Aiko89

Answer by Aiko89 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• What exactly do you mean that she acts 23? What is she doing?
    barbar73069

Answer by barbar73069 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• The youngest is always the most mature when she has older sisters to look up 2.Its crazy i know.But ask her why is she in a rush to grow up.
    Anonymous

• do more thing with her,go to the mall,or the park have a teaparty or girls night out tell her the important of been a child cause beenen a adult is not fun,bills,kids,etc.just have you two girl some fun.
    jacquetia31

Answer by jacquetia31 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• hard to answer that one without you giving specific examples

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2008