Dose you or any one else in your house smoke?

I dont allow people to smoke in my house at all ever what is your opinion on this?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• We both smoke but NEVER inside!! Always outside away from the kiddos. Even if you designate a room to smoking it just gets trapped in there and also it comes through the vents. Its disguisting. My mom used to smoke in her room with the door closed and I could still smell it!!
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I did used to smoke (I quit years ago) but never in the house - you can never get rid of the smell and I would never inflict my smoke upon others in the house. It's all personal preference though, I know many people that have had a 'smoking room' in the house (perhaps a spare bedroom or a conservatory etc.) which allowed them to smoke inside whilst keeping it away from others and children.
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 5:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No one in my home smokes, and we only know one person that comes over that smokes. He always goes outside and to the edge of our property to smoke, we haven't asked that of him but he does it to stay far from the kids.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Smoking in the house is straight up child abuse.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2010

• My Dh smokes. I'd rather he quit but thats not happening.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• no,and we don't allow it anywhere near our son either

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Nope, no smoking aloud in out home and neither my fiance or I smoke.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No, and I wouldn't let anyone smoke while in my house. They can go outside if they want.

DH used to smoke, but I told him when we got together that he was going to have to quit, and once our son was born he did.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I smoked in my house when I did smoke. No one had the right to tell me to otherwise. Once my boys were born, I took it to my back room and kept it from them.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Well, it's your house OP so you make the rules :)

Me and the hubs both smoke, but not in the house... Well if it's really cold or rainy we might have one in the bedroom, but my son doesn't go in my room. We don't smoke in the car either when he is with us. When he is not, and we do.. windows are down :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010