GREAT!!! :( this sucks!

Everything is starting to feel Squeeshed already!!! :( its so uncomfortable and painful. My back is so tense, and my lungs are squeeshed! im only 5 1/2 months.
Whats some relief to this. No tylenol or medicines or anything though i havent taken medicine in years and dont plan on starting....

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know this might sound weird but it does help somewhat. Make sure you are getting some excercise and do not eat a lot of sugar. Try to eat healthy. It will make you feel a lot better.
    Anonymous

• unfortunately the only thing that works for me -is to give birth..lol and you are no where near ready for that so just hang in there
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• like mommyof5boys543 said, give birth! pregnancy isn't supposed to be easy. there really isn't any magic drug, or remedy to help you out. sorry kid, hang in there!
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 2:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Aww, I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and I've been feeling squished for a few weeks now. If I eat too much I feel like I have to puke...but yet I have to force myself to eat because I don't feel hungry half the time.

I agree with the above posters, I think the only way to make it better is to give birth : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• As soon as u give birth all the pressure goes away.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes what I do is get a hot bath. My grandma told me that if you pour a little of that alcohol stuff [not the liquor!] into the bath tub, it loosens up your muscles. I've never tried it, but you might want to!
    HisNightshade

Answer by HisNightshade at 3:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I feel this way to and its driving me crazy. It seems she has found this one spot right underneath my ribs and dosent wanna leave it LOL hope u feel better :)
    Jennyv143

Answer by Jennyv143 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• get a heating pad for back pain and get a leg rub down and hot bath also sit down to relieve some pains
    kimandjames

Answer by kimandjames at 4:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2008