Any other mom love...

Yo Gabba Gabba? I love the show, the message and the songs above all. I was just watching the "Family" one and that is by far my most favorite. My DD loves her "Gabba" and I think she really gets it. I also love that it is like no other kids show ever! Mind you it looks a bit trippy and my DD was scared of it at first but now it's her favorite show so I have to watch and and let me tell you it grew on me and is sooo cute! Just had to share...who's with me on the "Gabba train"?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My little guy likes it. Its too annoying for me, But I do like the messages it sends, I just wish the guy wasn't soo creepy...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Its the freakiest show out there....I like it for that...kinda HR Puff in Stuff style for me....did you see Brad Pitt last Halloween dressed as DJ Lance Rock?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I like the message it sends across. My kids are a little old for it but we are expecting a new little one and we also have fostesr kids or my nephews here so we watch it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010