For the Cloth Diapering Mama's Out There!!!

What is your favorite cloth diaper? I am 24 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and have been thinking about cloth diapering, but am not sure what is the easiest and best! I like the AIO's and One sizes but how well do they work if they fit an 8-34 pound baby?! I also would like ideas of where I can buy them at a good price?!

Rileys_Mama

Asked by Rileys_Mama at 5:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bumped you because I am also expecting and I've been thinking about CD as well. I'd love to see the input you get :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I hit the used stores for wool diaper covers (I like the biobottom ones). I like a woven cloth diaper...the thick ones with the blue stitching are really thick..almost too thick for a young baby...better for when they start to hold their pee and dump when older.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I LOVE the bird's eye diapers. They are so easy to use the pins on.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010