What kind of a mood are you in today and why??

I am in a fantasitc mood because I feel like myself! This has been a wild pregnancy and I have not had any good days since I have been pregnant. I felt loony and CRAZY!! Today, I am me. I am relaxed, happy, and not letting anything get to me. I miss me lol:)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 1:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was pretty grouchy when I woke up but finally am starting to feel a little better. Thank God the kids are both napping at the same time! I wish I could feel like me again, I don't even know who that is anymore. Me? Who's that- Oh, you mean Mom.

Good for you, Glad you're feeling good!
    lotsofchange

Answer by lotsofchange at 2:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I havent just felt like me in a long time! Ugh how nice that would be... :) i miss it...
    im in a really crabby mood actually, im in pain and dont feel good and have to quit my job today because of family problems :( the past few weeks have SUCKED.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Well, now that my period is over, I'm feeling a lot better, mood wise and it being Friday just makes it better.
    raenad

Answer by raenad at 2:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Ew.... all you people and your good moods. You all suck! jk.... really, I'm in a crappy mood. Don't know why. Just miserable today.
    Anonymous

• im in a worried,stressed,frenzied mood. and i really dont like it so im also mad
    Aiko89

Answer by Aiko89 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2008