What are some good sites to get paid for doing surveys???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 6:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I highly recommend these three.. these are the ONLY ones I am an affiliate with.. and I refer them to others. I've grown my income to at least vacation money :)  visit http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/makereadingemails.htm 

Contact me with any questions..

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 6:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Simply saying there aren't any just because you have not had any luck with any or found the right one is ridiculous.  I have been doing quite a few survey sites for the past year and have been paid.  I have a site that  explains the sites I use inlcuding proof of  payments.  It can be viewed Here .  There are quite a few survey sites out there that are a waste of time but there are some good ones it just takes time and trial and error to find the ones that pay.

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 30, 2010

• You can find a listing here: www.freelancebyu.com

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• There aren't any. I have tried them all. Any site which offers paid surveys will usually net you somewhere around $.50 per hour... Even the ones that offer $75 surveys, usually only offer ones that pay up to a $1 and then you have a 20 min pre-survey survey to see if you even qualify for the real one... I'm a fan of SwagBucks I usually make about $5 in Amazon gift cards every 10 to 14 days. I don't do the surveys or offers usually though, because they just take up to much time and I hate spam... But I installed the tool bar and use the search on there for everything, which is all you have to do to earn "Swag Bucks" which can then be turned in for gift cards or other stuff...

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I was going to say the swagbucks too
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My favorites for doing surveys are

Opinion Outpost

GSB Behavior Lab

ACOP

Surveyhead

Pinecone Research

afunguy24

Answer by afunguy24 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• pineconeresearch.com - they pay you $3 per survey GUARANTEED. I usually get 4-5 surveys per month.

mypoints.com - they reward you in terms of points that you can redeem for gift cards and things of the such.

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• thxs ladies
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2010