If you could live anywhere in the US (other than where you live now) where would it be?

& what do you like about it?

Kisses4Henry

Asked by Kisses4Henry at 6:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Georgia, I just love the southern way of living! And my BF"s family is there.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Myrtle Beach, SC. We used to live there and I loved it and never wanted to leave, but had to come back here three years ago. Now I want to go back sooooooooooooooo bad!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• somewhere near an ocean, because ive never experienced an ocean ever. seems like a beautiful scenery to take pictures of and blow up then frame and hang
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• The Killeen Texas area. I like the weather down their.

Answer by louise2 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Hawaii I know it's probably expensive but it looks beautiful and calming might not be though

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Anywhere near the beach. I'm okay with areas with 4 seasons and I'm okay with areas without all four seasons. I just want to be near the beach. Sometimes I dream of being somewhere towards Maine. Then I dream of being on the west coast. Then I dream of the south east. So I haven't really made up my mind.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Alaska
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• IT'S SO PRETTY

Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Right now at this point. Id say Alaska. its nice & cold && away from the heat of the south, ask me again during the winter & I'll tell you AZ, because my family is out there.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I've heard Maine is a really nice place to live. I'd like t be near some water, I love to hear the sound of the ocean when it's coming in and the waves hit. At night if you go sit on the beach it's so quiet & PEACEFUL. yES i'D GO FOR
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010