Anyone have a Whirlpool Cabrio dryer?

Ever any problems? Mine's only 3 mos old ands I use it at least one daily and it just quit working. I have already called the warranty center but the guy can't come out until Wed. Its not a fuse because the control panel lights up it just wont start. I'm beginning to think my $900 dryer was not such a good idea. I've been trouble shooting according the manual all day and nothing. I have tons of laundry can't wait until Wed. The weird thing was I had just done a load right before and it was fine.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 6:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you haven't aleready check the lint fliter and the vent tube to see if either needs to be cleaned. After that. If your dryer is elevtric unplug it and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Plug it back in. Sometimes appliances with computers board get screwy and need to be reset. Good Luck!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I swear we had this question just the other day! Do what Grandma said... if the panel is lighting up, then unplug it and see if it will reset the computer. Make sure the door is latching all the way. Google a phrase regarding the issue and see if someone has posted the same issue on an appliance troubleshooting site, that is how I found out what I needed to do to take apart my dishwasher.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm so sorry. This isn't what you need. As you know all of my appliances are very old. The only new Whirlpool I ever had,. The repairman called a Gremlin. Is there anything perhaps clogged or stuck in your lint trap? I don't know! But I care! I wish I knew . No telephone no.# where anyone knows!?? Once I started my '86 Le baron with a hair Dryer! Good Luck Hugs!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• no sorry .. gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 29, 2010