What fundraisers are you school/work/organization involved in?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 6:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I donate to the Somaly Mam Foundation, Dollar 4 Life, Childs Play, Children of the Night, and Heifer International. I also use Free Rice when I'm bored, and that benefits the hungry, so I guess it counts...

Here's the information on all of them:  My Causes Page

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:27 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Ronald McDonald House & The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am the fundraiser. I sell Avon and I do fundraisers all the time for schools, dance studios, etc. I offer 40% profit and most organizations do more than one a year because our brochures change so often that they aren't offering the same stuff each time. I have a local high school band that does two a year and they tell me I am the most successful fundraiser they do.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:10 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• The only fundraiser that my son's school does is "Round Up" every March. They have inflatables, games, activities, and a silent auction. They charge $15 for the bracelet that lets you do almost everything there. The only thing the bracelet does not cover is the bingo games, baked goods that are for sale, and the silent auction. Almost all of the bingo prizes and the silent auction items are donated by parent's and/or local businesses.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I also do fundraisers...Scentsy.... I love being a part of several "causes"!!!! I feel that I do more good because I'm able to help so many charities and find new ones!!!

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010