Do you use Cafemom as an escape?

I do. When I need a break from the husband or the munchkins, I come here. Wish I had some RL friends to hang out with (not saying I don't have RL friends, they're just not the kind of friends you hang out with or go out for a cup of coffee with - I guess they're more like acquantences) but nope, all I got is the bestest internet friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not as an escape. Its more for intellectual stimulation/adult conversation. Its me and the little one so often that its nice to talk about things that require actual thought, if you get what I mean. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Oh absoulely I do if it weren't for CM I don't know where I would be probably cleaning like I should be LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yes, it's a great place to vent and get advise.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I think without cafemom as my outlet I would have gone nuts by now
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• for sure
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• totally my escape....all my town friends have harder kids than me...getting out to do stuff with each other and our kids is work and childcare is RN level. I do the phone and the kids think I'm available and want my attention.....they let me be when I'm quiet and typing...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 7:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I like to come to CM just to read whats going on and give my opinion but im not a venter cause its too many bashers on this site! But I cant stay away because of the drama! I love being here!
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 7:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I guess in a way. For me it's more as a way to get information, share information, and cure bordom. Though I guess ineracting is a good use for this too. Since all of my friends live out of state.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yuppers.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sometimes. It gives me a chance to take a short break from other work or my to do list. Anyway, it's a lot more interesting being on cm.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010