Nesting!?!?

How early do you start nesting in your final months!?!? What did you do!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Clean clean clean... work work work.. I had a very good pregnancy physically up until the last few weeks and was put on "couch rest".. so I took my laptop home from work and decided to work work work... and nap nap nap on my couch.. which I scrubbed clean and conditioned (its a leather sectional) less than a week before I was due. You'll also find yourself packing and repacking your hospital bag.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 2:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• with my 1st son i started my 8th month and all the stuff i bought or got from the babyshower i got out from there bag and washed the cloths and put them away. i also made his bed up. I started to clean everything around the house.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I started around the beginning of my first month...but i had Joselyn 2 weeks early. I started washing her clothes, cleaning our bedroom out really good, sweeping, mopping, dusting, all that good stuff. It will wear you out but you can't help it. ...you feel it has to be done...you know when it's about time!
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I just got the nursery ready. We started at about 6 months. There was a place for everything and everything was in it's place. And it was a blast!
    Lizzysapisces

Answer by Lizzysapisces at 3:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• I was wondering when you usually start that too i feel like iam right now, im about 21 weeks and have been cleaning like crazy
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2008