Ever catch your husband flirting on Facebook?

I'm upset, he says I'm over reacting and its no big deal. Ass. Now he's ticked at ME. Ass. Ever happen to you?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 7:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband doesn't have a facebook. i had an ex that was too flirty on myspace and we had to have several talks about that... he ended up cheating on me (at least once i know of) - not with anyone from facebook, but i think the whole scene was indicative of his character. i recently posted a response to a question about flirting that said i think there is a problem when anyone in a monogamous relationship presents him or herself as emotionally and/or physically available, and that's what flirting is.... completely inappropriate. very dangerous territory.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No, my husband likes having both of his testicles, lmao.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 7:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't consider 'flirting' normal.. with other women that is!! I think he was wrong... having a conversation is other, but if there was clearly flirting then I would have a problem!!

As for snooping... if you think he is doing wrong by you, then all means snoop.. if your wrong.. you should feel guilty, but imagine if you found something serious like he was cheating.. I would want to know!!

Explain how you feel, and ask him not to do it again.. if it doesn't stop... give his butt of taste of his own medicine!!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No, I don't look over my husbands shoulders or snoop on his facebook so I have no idea if he's flirted.
    I would be ticked if I saw him flirting with other women. Your hubby needs to respect your feelings.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I didn't snoop, I'm on MY facebook and he started a thread that this woman responded to and the banter went on. You know, flirting is normal, I get it, I'm sure he flirts at work, whatever, but ON FACEBOOK?? Where every single person we both know, friends and family, is watching? He's an ass and an idiot.
    gramsmom

Comment by gramsmom (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No, I've never caught my husband flirting on Facebook. In fact, he rarely ever checks his Facebook because he asks me to do it. But even if he did, I wouldn't be standing over his shoulders looking to see what he's doing. I trust him enough that I don't think he would cheat on me. But I can definitely understand you being mad, I would be too!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I rarely see my SO on facebook at all! He has one but is never on it
    Megalicious79

Answer by Megalicious79 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't think he would cheat on me either, but public flirting, for all our friends and family to see? I'm embarrassed. And again, he wrote a new status and banter began, he is my friend, so I see it all, as does everyone else in our circle, there was no snooping involved here. Idiot.
    gramsmom

Comment by gramsmom (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No.

Neither my husband or I have FaceBook/MySpace etc.. accounts.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My Husband has no interest in the internet unless it's cragislist or card games. I am so Thankful for that. He hates facebook and social networking sites. I think that is a huge bonus for me.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010