Just a RANT!! to my Dear Aunt FLOW! adult content

Oh aunt flow where do i start with your stubborn @$$! you come like CLOCK work for a year! bug me every month!! not only are you annoying but you hurt me.. cramps, back pain! and dont get me started on my poor boobs! and here we are again aunt flow!! my boobs are hurting so bad and im having BAD LOWER back pain! Im trying to have a baby now... so can you just come so i can try again!! of talk to the pregnancy fairy! and tell that hussy to give me a BIG FAT POSITIVE... i dont think you guys are funny!! so please when i wake in the morning i would like one of you to STOP messing with me!!! thank you bitches!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my aunt flow is a royal B%&$* to........i know it can be hard when you are tyring to have a baby and all of a sudden your period starts,,but trust me you will have another baby one day..it just takes time
    Rebecca.R.

Answer by Rebecca.R. at 4:04 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• LMAO!! My Aunt Flo is a raging b*tch too!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• AMEN!!!! Hubby & I are sorta trying. We're not stopping it from happening but we're not going crazy to see it happen. but my dear aunt flo has been messing with my head too.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• hahahahahaha..just wait til your my age..and she really starts screwing with ya!! i know i'm on the downhill side, but dang! there's a lot to be said for consistency!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• my 12 year old is hating life right now...she says she feels like a cavegirl: periods are so "old school" I turned my period off with the continuous pill for 10 years (helps when you carry a ovarian cancer risk).

I almost had to call the MD on her yesterday..she soaked 3 pads in a hour (she woke up to what looked like a homicide scene). We have an app on the first to "turn it off"...she id begging for the shot.....we don't need to ovulate so much in this modern culture...wonder if turning it off now will give her more eggs when is is older....
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 7:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My aunt flow sucks @$$ mites to.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010