looking for a home to rent... helllp

hey ladies... i think im putting this on the wrong thing... i dont know, anywayz we are a family of 5 with a puppy lookin for a house or a townhome to rent.. if u can help us out that would be soooooo great... the only problem is our lease is up Dec.7th, but if u know someone that can help us out pleeeaaassseee let me know ok! we are lookin to pay 950.00 a month,3 bedrooms baths... doesnt matter, garage, basement:) backyard. the areas we would like to stay in is...... south aurora, new commerce city, greenvalley ranch,littleton,centennial. so let us know ok ladies:) u can email me on my phone at...... Taronika@tmail.com please headline it.... A Home 4 you, so i can know its u k! Thanx alll:)

still_got_it3

Asked by still_got_it3 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Home & Garden

• have you tried online at sites like rent.com, apartments.com? they do all have homes in ther listings as well. i have rented a place 3 times so far and each time an online service has provided me with the lead. i hardly read newspapers anymore.

another fantastic place is cragislist. you are sure to find something. facebook has classifieds now as well that lists homes for rent.

if all else fails, contact an agent in the area and they usually have the MLS list access. there is no charge to you only the landlord will have to pay the fees.

take care and good luck
    WebJunky

Answer by WebJunky at 2:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• i am so jelous that a three bed room place is only 950 where you live! I am trying to find one that is as close to $2,000 a month by me:(
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 12, 2008