I Need to learn how to live with my boyfriend

Ladies I am a single mom of a 17 year old daughter who is handicapped my boyfriend who is my ex and I have been living together for 2 months he is more quite then I am laidback I am kind of quite laid back also he also stays to himself most times well today has not been my day, we are low in food and that puts me in a bad mood.

I feel at times my ways and my attitude bothers him other week he said he did not think I was happy then I had a tootache for 2 days and was quite now I am not one not to show my feelings he would have to cry or start hollering before I really would know something is wrong with him earlier I fixed me some spaghetti my sister went shopping brought my daughter and I McDonalds I shared my salad with him well he noticed the food why didn't I tell him I had cooked I explained that the steak was from this morning and I just warmed up the spaghetti while waiting on my sister.

Like I said I need help I know

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Ummm....huh? What's your question?
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• is he angry about the food?...I don't understand the question
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2010