when do you start shopping for sweaters and winter clothes?

i went to the mall today and i couldntfind anymore shorts it was all sweaters and pants and long sleeve shirts now its horrible i just remember saying YEY ITS SUMMER!! and now its gone the lame winter and snow and all the mess and the falls on the ice yeah another winter comming.

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I never do I live in Miami, and the winter clothes come to the stores when it is still hot!!! and when it gets cold the swim suits are out!

Answer by older at 7:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• September and October
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• a few weeks ago, i bought five different colored long sleeve shirts, for layering. i guess that counts as fall clothing, right?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm in central illinois and I buy all our winter clothes when they go on sale at the END of the season, for the NEXT winter. Everything's on clearance so you get BRAND NEW stuff for a fraction of the price! Awesome!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Early summer when it's all marked way down from the last winter. I just stick it all on the closet shelf until it's needed. Same with winter coats.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Southeast Texas and we don't get cooler weather until into November. But the stores are full of winter clothes that the kids cannot wear right now since we are still in the mid to upper 90's every day.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Well I buy a lot of stuff at thrift stores so about half way through the summer I start shopping for winter stuff or else summer clothing for the kids that is too big for them now but will hopefully fit next year.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't really own any "winter" clothes. I wear the same stuff year round, I just wear a coat in the winter. I hate summer lol. I've been known to wear tank tops without a coat in the winter, to play in the snow because I like the cold weather so much. I think I bought a sweater a few years ago around October or November, though. Other than that, sometimes I'll buy the thermal undershirts that are really cute (like with flowers or hearts, or just plain black) or some other really thin long sleeve shirt to wear under a tube top or a tank top or something. I really hate long sleeves, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:43 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I would recommend start shopping mid to late September, early October. I am from Southern California and it's been really hot here lately, but when I went shopping the other day I noticed they are starting to put out Fall clothes. Look around, check out some stores online before heading out to see what they have to offer.
    HurleyMom25

Answer by HurleyMom25 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I start late september early october
    BkMommy2be

Answer by BkMommy2be at 9:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010