How often do you go out by yourself? Do you want to go out by yourself?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 7:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• When I do my groceries, or errands, I kind of like doing these things by myself!

Answer by older at 7:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Never... I don't even get to go to the grocery store alone...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• never. i cant go to the grocery store, shopping, nothing. if I go to the bathroom my husband comes in and knocks on the door and asks what i am doing. however, he goes out at least 3 times a week. I try to get out once a month but I usually end going with his sister so i still feel like i never have an escape. I want to be with my baby and I only ask for a minute when I get home from work to relax and wind down.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• At least once a week, on Saturday usually I get out alone. Leave the kids home with my hubby and I go grocery shopping or something or just hit the thrift store. Doesn't matter just so long as I get out, LOL today I went to the dentist.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 8:06 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• atleast once a week not for like fun more for groceries or to do laundry but just doing it alone make it be the best thing i can do during the week i look forwar to grocery shopping day and laundry day lol but then again i miss my kids a lot so even though im supose to be spending time doing what im doing i spend more time thinking about the kids
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• If I have a doctors appointment...sometimes I go get groceries...but besides that it's with someone. Especially lately as I've got a 4wk old that's breastfeeding.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have been out once by myself since having kids. I went for a run around the track for an hour. It was kinda nice, kinda boring. I take my kids with me now that I have a double stroller. So I guess, aside from the one morning.. Never.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I go to my sister's every now and then (will be more often once football is in full swing), or out to trivia with her, or go visit with or help out my daughter regularly by myself. I also get out with friends occasionally - they're busy too. I also go to moon lodge once a month. I don't go out to bars - I juiced that scene for all it was worth - and then some - long ago. Don't really like that scene.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I would love to go out by myself. Only time I am by myself is when I am in for surgrey or in the hospital and that is more often than I would like it to be....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Occasionally I'll get a night where I go to a jewelry party or something, but I can't complain - I get 3 workouts at Curves a week too, my husband is great about it :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010