How often do you get a shower or bath?

some daze are diaper wipe the pits days for me (single mom with kids who need to be watched...I'm watching them when I do computer time).

if you are bone tired.. .do you go for a bath or early bed?

surfcitymom

Asked by surfcitymom at 7:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Every other day usually. I had to go about 5 days without a couple weeks ago and felt icky :-) I wen two days without, spent a night in the hospital, then had to wait three more days before getting the incisions wet. As soon as I could, I was in the shower. Kind of weird though, my husband had to help and wash my hair :-)
    I totally get the wet wipe on the pit thing. When my girl was a baby and my husband had to work a double shift sometimes, I would just wipe myself down with a couple of her wipes because I didn't know what else to do with her.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Every day, in the morning when I wake up.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 7:45 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• At nights just before I go to bed. It's not a long one, and I don't shave my legs each time, but at least I smell fresh...lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• everyday, right after dh gets out of the shower, and i've had my first cup of joe.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:46 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Every day sometimes more than once! it is hot!!!

Answer by older at 7:47 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i take one every day of course some days are the 5 minute showers lol just yesterdy i had put my 2 yr old to nap and he naps for about 2 or 3 hours so i dont have a problem with him but i have a 5 month old that still randomly wakes up during his nap time so i went in the shower yesterday they both had just fallen asleep and then the baby tarts crying i didnt want him to wake up the other one so i came out just like that yes shaampoo in the hair and everything so i was there with a towel on my hair covered in shampoo trying to put him to sleep finally after like 30 min i did and i jumped back in the shower for like 5 minutes and out i was lol and well my baths are more like umm mmm ... ... never lol
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Daily.....sometimes more than once a day BUT when my kids were babies I had a harder time trying to find time to get a shower.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:57 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i try to shower everyday especially in the summer it might be 2x a day if i've been out in the yard working up a sweat lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• twice a day. once after my morning workout & again after my afternoon workout.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• okay..what I have learned today...I might need to serve more meat to my kids, eating out is wonderful and I need to shower more~
    who says cafemom is not educational?
    surfcitymom

Comment by surfcitymom (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010