I have to admit....

I liked it when we traded the old way by just posting random ba's and an occasional name as a thank you for posting so many... LOL

This new way (not my idea) drives me crazy!

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 7:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• That and it is hard to get in on it when everyone has already gotten going. I think sometimes posts can get lost in all of the other questions. I rarely see the vote up giveaways on here anymore either.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When did this trading thing start happening? It seems like it is the only way to get credits now.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Someone started it a few weeks ago. I've tried to keep the random ba's going and people just respond that they don't like random...... I don't really like just trading them because I feel like other people are really feeling excluded now. Back when I was doing it, My ratio for doing random was about 15 to 1, but I still enjoyed it. These people are nuts though......... They want the exact number in return...... not one more and not one less!!!!!! LOL
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• And when I say 15 to 1.... I mean that I handed out about 15 ba's to every 1 that I received. I still enjoyed that better though.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Haha I agree with ya! I was gone for about a week in the beginning and this section was here and people started doing the name BA. Its hard for me to keep up and I feel guilty bc I am sure I have not given what I have gotten. Its sooo hard to keep up.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Pretty sure I owe you like a million lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It's not about "owing" anything.... I just think the random posts are better because anyone can come here and join in on the fun. With the names, it really makes people feel excluded.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010