Is it just me? Or does anyone else not understand the point of Facebook Places?

Why would you want someone to know where you are at all the time?

layh41407

Asked by layh41407 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• an even better question is, "why would you want to tell the entire world when you leave your house every morning so they can come and rob you?"
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:52 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• No point saw it today, disabled it today.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Because you're not that smart? My cousin uses one of those apps on his phone, not only do I not care when he's at work, church or In n Out, I think he's an idiot for 1st updating his status earlier this week that his wife is out of town to meet family 3 states away, (so everyone knows his house is empty every time he posts he's at work) or 2nd for updating that he's just arrived at the airport to join his wife, and now everybody knows that he's also 3 states away for the weekend (and the house will be empty until tomorrow night).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:55 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• thats crazy... I dont even like facebook... my husband and I share a facebook for 2 reasons only... keep my family updated on my pregnancy (they live on the other side of the country lol) and so my husband can keep in touch with his friends that are still deployed over seas..

FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 8:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I don't want anyone to know where I am all the time, and I certainly don't give a shit where everyone else is all the time.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I also disabled it..I hate that that was added!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My husband does it with his iphone. I really could careless what other people do.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010