Anybody else like this?

I don't mind doing dishes or laundry, what I HATE is putting it away! For whatever reason it drives me absolutely insane to put away the clean stuff... Like each plate gets heavier as they come out of the dishwasher... I don't know why, but it drives me nuts!

Anyone else like that?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:01 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Oh me!!! I hate putting laundry and dishes away.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Haha, I hate putting the laundry away, but I would gladly put the dishes away if someone else were to wash them (we don't have a dish washer...).
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Hell, I'll even wash them by hand if I don't have to put them away! I really just hate it! I don't know why...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I live with my parents in law to save money for our own house.... they do NOT seem to know how to wash their own dishes but since i'm living their rent free I just smile and clean up after them...

IT DRIVES ME NUTS IN THE INSIDE..... SERIOUSLY? HOW HARD IS IT TO PUT YOUR DIRTY DISHES IN THE FUCKING DISHWASHER
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 8:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• my dh used to load/unload the dishwasher all the time...until i quit work this summer...he's done it once in 2 1/2 mos.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:08 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Yeah we don't have a dish washer either, so you wash I'll put em away. Laundry doesn't bother me. Sometimes I get tired of folding though.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I can't handle putting stuff away. I even stack and stack to avoid it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:12 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I do I do I can not stand it..
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• OMG you sound just like me you would think we would love to put things away bc THEY ARE CLEAN... I put clothes in the washer then dryer thenI try to get the clothes as soon as they come out from the dryer bc I like folding them while their hot...lol I know weird but I feel they become less wrinkled and whatever needs to be hung I hang them but when I feel like you do at times I lay them flat then I go back and put them away or until my dh bitches about it and says are you going to get to those clothes anytime soon. Then that make me mad and puts me in a bad mood (and I know this ) I just tell myself later, I will do it later but eventually I snap out of it and do it :/
    Same thing with dishes :/ Could u be my twin?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i don't mind putting away the dishes.... i have a system and it takes me only a couple of minitues :) it bothers me to put away my husband's clothes. i think that he should help sometimes..... he's not a kid lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010