The wedding was today!

Do you guys remember me posting about my best friend in DC knowing a guy for a couple of months, and marrying him? Well the wedding was today, and it was spectacular. Of course I was a bridesmaid, and it was super crowded. We had a ball, but I fell ill to something I ate(or drank) and I had to turn in early. The wedding was here in her hometown, and the cake was beautiful(pink and ivory). I will have pics here soon, but I wanted to let you guys know and give you an update. They did it! I sure hope it lasts because they were both very happy today. The ex-wife showed up. Do any of you have a husband, and you get along with the ex-wife? Everybody was very sociable today, not an once of drama was in the room.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby's ex is nice, but I think because she's his ex, I want nothing to do with her. She seems like the kind of person I might be friends with, had I not known her in this context, and my husband's family still sees her. He has gotten together with her when she had family visiting from out of town, and he took our son (after asking me), but I have no desire to see her.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010