Diaper Bags?

This may be a wierd question. You know the diaper bags you get from the Dr.'s office and the hospital when you have a baby? With my third one I was given this really cool one that you can fold up and zip it into a small square.
Does anyone know what I am talking about? Do you know where I can get a couple more?

GFXMommy

Asked by GFXMommy at 2:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What it a bag with formula samples in it?  If so, I would suggest contacting the formula company and asking them who the manufacture or distributor was for the diaper bag. 

tinkerbell76

Answer by tinkerbell76 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Yeah it was. but I have never seen them before and I don't remember what kind of formula samples it was or if it was a BF bag. I was just wondering if anyone had seen these before and maybe you could get them else where.
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 2:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2008