What is your current opinion on our president?

Just in general. I mean do you think its his fault we are at war? Is it his fault that the soldiers are not home? What has he done that you don't agree with etc....

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's the same as it's always been: I think he's doing a great job. If I had to grade him, I'd give him a solid "B". Then again, I'm a bit biased because I'm a registered democrat. ;-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:41 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• He's dangerous. He doesn't know what he's doing and is too listen to anyone. Case in point? Healthcare reform. The big summit with republicans Eric Cantor brought the bill in question with him. President Obama called it a prop. Umm no Mr President this is the very thing we're here to discuss.

The military side he's basically followed Bush's lead which is the smartest thing he could have done. Yet he sets arbitrary withdraw dates publically. It would be one thing to meet with his "team" and set a goal privately. But announcing it is like putting an ad in the newspaper when you're going to be out of town. The theives just wait until you're gone. The best we can hope for is that he's a one term president.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• He vacations very well.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• the man is a joke!!!!!!!!!
    pattie14

Answer by pattie14 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have lived through 14 presidents and Obama is by far the worst, hands down. He even makes Jimmy Carter look like a great president, and I did not  think that would be even possible.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• It's like that day at the end of the year when the teacher lets a student pretend to be teacher for an hour. Only the hour lasts 4 years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Love him. Love the health care reform, love the way he's trying to get things right.

Why don't you crawl out from under that rock and pay attention. He is a total failure every policy from the Stimulus to HC reform are absolute failures,
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:44 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• The same way I felt about him when he was running for office. He knows not what he does. He's not Presidential material. He runs around campaigning and playing golf and leaves his equally inept minions to run the Country down. His policies stink. The economy is proof nothing he thought (and still thinks)would help has helped. He doesn't have a clue but he sure loves the perks
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:43 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• Honestly he scares me, we don't know anything about him, I don' t agree with the healthcare reform. I don't blame him for the war, however I do not think he is competent enough to be our military's CIC. I don't agree with how he had dealt with the economy, oil spill, or the Ground Zero Mosque situation...like I said he just gives me the creeps...JMO.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• ugh. we are military and I feel like we are now suddenly unappreciated misunderstood and have been screwed over.
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010