What happens if I leave my home, I'm tire of my insensitive husband. I've told him everyting that bothers me but always acts like he doesn't care. He thinks there's no problem going on even though he works two jobs and we never see him. I love him but I'm angry he acts like he doesn't care. It's been a week and we've only seen him for a minute or so and doesn't bother to call home to ask for his dd. I'm so tire of this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Poor guy, working two jobs. He must be exhausted.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:26 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• "For better or for worse..." Marriage is forever honey. Stick it out.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My df works a minimum of 91hrs a week and has to work in different states. It makes him sad that he cant see me or his children but we need the money. Did you ever think of how hard it is on him? I'm not saying your wrong, or right, but think about what he does for you and your dd and then judge. Its up to you if its good enough. Good Luck, and its never easy :)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:29 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i felt the same way at a time until i had complained that i never seen my husband and he finally got sick of it. My husband also works 2 jobs and he finally said to me that if i would get a full time job that he would quit his nighttime job but if i didnt want to get a job then he would continue working 2 jobs and i had to stop complaining to him
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Do work or do you get to stay at home with your darling daughter. This man supports you and your daughter by working 2 jobs. When he gets home, he gets an angry wife who is upset because her hard working man doesn't give her time. If the rolls were switched would you be happy to come home after working your butt off at 2 jobs, to provide, shelter, food and luxeries, to an angry nagging spouse who is angry because you are working hard to support the current way of life. I sure wouldn't, be happy you have a man who loves is family, works hard to put a roof over your head and lets you have what you need. Stop being selfish and make sure you do everything you can to make his time at home pleasant and loving, otherwise, why should he enjoy coming home, for the little free time he is allowed.

zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 9:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Have you thought about what your life would be like if he weren't providing for you and your child? If you would like to know what it is like to live the life of a widow, message me. I'll tell you all about it. Be thankful for what you have.
    lovesergei

Answer by lovesergei at 9:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sounds like you two need to carve out time in your schedules for some romantic dinner dates.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I am sad for you. I understand your hurt and anger. Why does he have two jobs? Are two necessary? Maybe he could cut down to one?
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2010