HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET TO SHOP JUST FOR YOU..

how often do you have the money to spend on you an nothing else..no kids,SO,house hold products...just YOU..
i seem to only get to shop for me once a year..thats my birthday...

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:31 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is this shopping for yourself thing? lol I don't know this...it's my fault though I always feel guilty so I end up getting things for everyone else that they need.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:38 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• About 2x a year I get to snag on overtime check to get me the things I need. Bras, panties, clothes... I generally buy 1 pair of shox a year as they are my primary shoe in the salon. I've logged too many hours behind the chair to not take care of my feet.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Almost every week. I frequent thrift stores

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• yeah, once a year for me. usually after christmas when i get gift cards. i like buying stuff for my house and my daughter more so than myself though.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i do thrift store shopping too...but like new treats just for me? I didn't know that was allowed! :)
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Whenever I want. I usually just feel guilty buying anything over $20 lol
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• When I want to - but I don't really care for shopping as entertainment and I don't need a lot of "things".
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 9:34 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My son is 2 and it has happened once in his life, lol. I needed a dress for a wedding and I went on a little shopping spree!
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 9:36 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Once a month, I shop a lot at Goodwill and Savers. I go to their 99 cent days and get 30 bucks worth of stuff
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Neveh, now that I got my daughter a horse. I suppose it is all about her and the two college tuitions were paying.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 28, 2010