Anyone get the vtech camera?

I am doing some research for my kid's Christmas presents and I read the basic reviews on the vtech kidizoom. I really like the idea of them, but I want a mom's persective. What are your thoughts on them? Would you recommend them? Why or why not?

candle5

Asked by candle5 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• DD is about to be 4 and has had it for 2year now and LOVES it, its easy to use and DD loves all the different games on it and the fun things you can do with the pictures. We had the Fisher Price also and really did not like it. I would buy it again, I have even gave one as a birthday gift.
    hollinicole

Answer by hollinicole at 9:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• We have the Fisher Price one, all my kids LOVE it, I like it too - it's easy to delete pics, definitely stands up to being dropped, and it's easy to put the pictures to the computer. I'm very happy with it.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• not got one
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 29, 2010