Am i asking too much??

My bf likes to go to strip clubs and i really have no problem with it. All that i ask when he goes is that he doesn't tell me what happens while he's there. For some reason he feels the need to give me every little detail when he comes home. Am i asking too much to be left in the dark about what goes on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• No you are not asking too much. I would feel the same way. I mean if you are going to go to those places don't tell me about it and please dont do anything! But I honestly wouldn't want to know what those girls were like or how hot they were or whatever. It would make me feel bad about myself. He should respect you and just not tell you if you tell him that you dont want him to. Just tell him to respect your wishes.
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 2:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• no, in fact i think since he tells you that is being disrespectful to your feelings. you should rethink on how much he really respects and cares about you. the only time my hubby went to a strip club was for his bachelor party. although he had gone before we met but a long time ago and he stopped after awhile. he only has eyes for me now. in fact his best man said he didn't really pay much attention to those naked chics cause well he hasn't had sex with me yet so he was thinking mostly about me and our wedding night. i thought it was sweet. i think you have a problem with him that seems like it might be serious that hasn't come to light yet.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Is he doing it on purpose to make you jealous? Tell him to stop telling you or he's not allowed to go because obviously he's not respecting you.
    Anonymous