Any one hate those stupid rid ads? I keep thinking there are nats on my computer screen. Uggghhh

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too! The first time I saw it out of the corner of my eye, I thought there was a bug crawling up the screen. Now the real question comes in,,,how many of us wanted to post this exact question here,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:02 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I hate them!! Why??? Goodness!! lol
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 9:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Firefox + AdBlock Plus = No More Ads!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:59 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Haha, I do too!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• ever since i saw a question like this about a month ago, i've been waiting for the ad...lol...and i've yet to get it. i've seen the commercial on tv, where there's like a roach crawling on a normal commercial, and it looks so real, i about jumped out my skin yelling for dh to kill it! then the exterminator came and got it on tv lol...i think it was Orkin...not sure though. it almost got me again the second time, i jumped, but then it clicked in my head it wasn't real lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I use Firefox
    greenbeanmoma

Answer by greenbeanmoma at 10:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• SO just commented on that! LOL

I completely agree with the whole bug crawling on my screen. I have thought that myself and then remember that it is just an add. What really gets me though is when it shows up at the top of my window and the side, then I have 2 bugs crawling across the areas.

It would be nice to see something else. Maybe some flowers or plants growing for a commercial for some fertilizer.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• YES- Everytime i see it- i Jump, thinking it's a Little Nasty Bug running across my screen!LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• YES...I hate those ads...they always startle me!
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 10:35 PM on Aug. 28, 2010