For the moms who had a tubal, how long does it take to have your period to come?

I had my little sweetie Nikolas a little over two months ago, and I haven't had my cycle start yet (not that I want it to lol). Thanks in advance ladies :)

JusNikki

Asked by JusNikki at 10:00 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Health

• I had mine done right after DD was born and then I breastfed. Mine didn't start up again until a year after I'd had it done when I stopped breastfeeding.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:04 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• My DD was 4 months when I had it done......mine started up again about 2 months later (I was also breastfeeding).
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:05 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I had my tubal the day after DS was born...it's been over 3 years...I did EBF for a couple of weeks then had to add in formula and he didn't want to bf much...but I think it took about 3 months? Maybe 4?
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:49 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• It took about 4 months and its still kinda screwy. She is now 9 months old and I had it done a month after she was born. I also breastfeed but that never stopped my period from coming back before. I had my tubes tied after my 4th :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 29, 2010