This might be a silly question. I just joined and joined a group. How do I remove myself from that group?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dunno..go in a swear and do stuff against the rules...then they can remove yourself for you!
    Anonymous

• Log into the group by selecting it from your "My Groups" link. It can accessed from the Groups tab at the top of your home page.
    When you get to the groups home page there will bbe a link that says EditSettings/Leave group. Click on that. It will then give you several options one of them being leave group. Click on that. It will tell you how long you've been a member and a prompt will come saying do you really want to leave this group? Just hit yes and you're all done...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2008