What is a GOOD SUV that isn't Huge! but has a Row.

kinda like a Honda pilot nothing too big lol

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You mean that has a 3rd row? I did some research before buying my mini van the only ones with 3rd rows that I recall are: Ford Expedition (big), Ford Flex (expensive), Toyota Highlander (I think), most are pretty big. Though if I remember correctly you can get some Ford Explorers with a 3rd row. There is the Dodge Journey that has an optional 3rd row, I didn't actually look at one but I really wanted to.

Best thing to do is just go to all the dealer websites and play around, they have 360 degree video tours and such of all the vehicles and you can even play with colors and options.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• hahah yes i meant 3rd row HAHAHA opps!! sorry!!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have a Hyundai VeraCruz...Its look just like a lexus suv and it has three rows. I love it and it was easy on the pocket.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I have a Ford Freestyle - it's not an SUV, it's a CUV - a crossover. It has the gas mileage of a car, and drives like one, but handles like an SUV in bad weather. I've had an Explorer, a mini-van, and a 4 door pickup for family vehicles, and this is my favorite family vehicle by far.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:48 PM on Aug. 28, 2010