Is the Ameriplan Benefit card beneficial?

Hey Moms! I'm thinking of getting the Ameriplan card to help out with medical and dental expenses. If any of you have this card I'd be interested to hear if you've found it to be a good value. Are there plenty of doctors, dentists, pharmacies etc that will accept the card? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2008 in Health

• As far as the savings goes I personally feel it is great! I don't have insurance nor do I plan to now that I have Ameriplan. I actually an an IBO with the company but I started as a member. I loved the plans so much I figured this was the perfect way to make some money... Anyways, as far as are there providers? You would need to seach your area and find out who is available. We are partnered with Huge companies like Sears and Rite Aid so there are usually at least those but to find out exactly what is around you search and see...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• http://providersearch.ameriplanusa.com/

This link will take you to the page.

You can also get there through my website at www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• The last time we used our membership was last month. We saved about $320 off my husbands dental bill and only paid about $250 in the end... That's huge. Our membership plan (if I wasn't an IBO) would cost us $39.95/mo so in total we pay less than $500 a year and saved over half that in just one visit. It really adds up quickly. We also save about 50% off our Prescriptions and I have to go get new glasses this month at about 50% off... So yes I feel it's very worth it...

If you would like any of your questions answered just PM me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2008