Do you and your SO/Hubby go to bed at the same time?

My hubby and I go to bed at the same time most nights. Do you and your SO go to bed at the same time or different?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, he goes to bed by about 9pm, just about every night. I am usually just starting homework about then.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:13 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Most of the time we go at the same time, but if hes working on his car or if Im caught up in reading or on cafemom (lol) we go at different times. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Same time every night, thats when we talk mostly.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• most nights we go to bed around the same time. but im pregnant and in school...so i'll be going to bed way earlier than him in the next few weeks.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• =Very rarely.. like 2 times a year maybe.. really.. he works nights 4 days a week and on the weekends I can't stay up as late as he can.. He can live off 5 hours and I need more to function.. we don't even sleep together... but I wouldn't have it any other way and we are 500 times happier than anyone we know....:)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• ha, my hubby is on shifts that change weekly. like tonight he won't be home until after 3am. Sometimes when he is home i have to try to get to bed earlier if i have to work early in the morning. so i would say about maybe a week out of every month we go to bed at the same time.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• no, he works overnight so hes at work when i go to bed and when he goes to bed, im up starting my day. kinda sucks
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Only on thursdays and fridays. The other nights he works.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Not usually. He tends to go to bed pretty early, and then gets up early to have his down time in the morning before kids wake up. I take my down time at night after kids are in bed, which is easier for me because our daughter sleeps in our bed after her first night waking, and I don't like to leave her there alone.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• nope but we sleep in separate rooms so it's not an issue - that way i don't have to listen to him snoring :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 28, 2010