what beauty rituals or maintainces are you just sick of doing?

I am sick of the plucking, trimming and tweezing of my eyebrows. Every time I look there is another hair that doesn't belong and I never seem to get what I want when I get them waxed. Also, I am sick of shaving. I am the kind of person who needs to shave daily, i get a chill and I have stubble again. lol

xtwilightx

Asked by xtwilightx at 10:14 PM on Aug. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Shaving my legs/underarms. If I hit the lotto the first think I would do is get every bit of body hair lazered off of my body other than my eyebrows, eyelashes, and of course the hair on my head. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:18 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Lol, Im the same way with stubble.. But Im really tired of having to do my hair, as weird as that sounds, lol. It just seems like I cant do anything with it no matter how hard I try, lol.. So sad considering I used to have a different do everyday, now its the same thing over and over lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• i am SO sick of getting my eyebrows waxed and shaving and i am even sicker of having to eat on a diet and work out. i enjoy working out, but i dont enjoy eating on a diet and working out would be more enjoyable if i didnt HAVE to do it in order to stay skinny.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• None. If I get sick of doing it, I won't do it. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:21 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Sometimes I get sooo tired of washing my makeup off before bed. It will be late but I HAVE to do it lol. Shaving too! I have sensitive skin eek!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:16 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I also agree w/ purpulbutterfly on the working out thing
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I hate shaving too- I have SUPER course hair and I am the same way - I get out of the shower after I just shaved and I am already not smooth anymore..argh.... but I also hate wearing makeup that sweats off or I itch off or gets rubbed to a smear throughout the day
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm with firenicecream on this one. Anything I've gotten sick of, I've already stopped doing. For instance, I haven't shaved regularly in years. I hate doing it, it irritates my skin, it doesn't last, so I just quit; it's not like anyone sees it anyway.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:24 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• Shaving, definitely.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010

• I'm not really sick of it but wish I didn't have to shower so much. I feel like I have no time foor a shower anymore and wish that I wouldn't get sweaty and smelly so much and wouldn't have to shower everyday and just take a nap instead. Lol I know it sounds silly
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 28, 2010